Q: How to reverse sick leave and restore the hours we deducted from Employee’s accruals?
A: There are two options:
- Amend the pay cycle you have created.
- With the next pay cycle, pay back any outstanding amounts in Direct Benefits, and manually add back Personal Leave accrual in Indirect Benefits:
- On Employee’s payment details (pay edit popup), first make all current adjustments in this pay cycle, so that current Personal Leave is calculated.
- in Indirect Benefits (second group), click ‘Manual’ on Personal Leave row.
- Add hours that you are required to, to the currently accrued hours.
- Make note for the Employee (and for yourself) of what has been done.